Scratchy throat?

Tip of the day: Try some pastilles
My throat was a little scratchy this morning, so I sucked on a blackcurrant pastille (Cassis Pastilles) . They are a wonderful chewy consistency - nothing like the hard candy type of cough drop/throat lozenge we have here in the US.

A few years ago, scratchy throats were going around a workshop I attended in Germany. My wonderful German roommate got me a box of Ricola Krauterpastillen (Blackcurrent Pastilles). They are so great for a sore throat. We have Ricola cough drops here in America, but no pastilles. Pity.

Comments

  1. Sage is a favorite as a digestive tea in France and for sore throats, here in Germany - Makes great lozenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Euro - USD - Euro - USD

Velib Paris