Jet Lag Minimizer Day 2

Tip of the day: Be prepared for second or third night body clock issues

So, you've spent your first day in Europe up all day and getting some good exposure to light. First night you are exhausted and ready for a full nights sleep. Now what?

Second night you may have some trouble getting to sleep at European bedtime because the body clock has just made such a giant shift. That was my experience on this last trip. I used one of my prescription short acting sleeping pills and zonked for the night. Rather than lay awake for hours, deciding whether to take one or not, I realized the feeling of body being confused on time and decided to give it a little help. It worked like a charm for me. I got a good night's sleep and that was the last night of serious body confusion. That was the second and last sleeping pill I took. Minimal medication - minimal jet lag. Hooray.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scratchy throat?

Euro - USD - Euro - USD

Velib Paris