Milka Chocolate from Germany

Tip of the day: Have good friends who bring you treats from Europe!
My friend just returned from a 2 week European tour with chocolates for the gang. There were many choices, but when I saw the familiar lavender wrap on the Milka chocolate I chose it. And, lo and behold, Milka has come up with a resealable wrap. No foil on this chocolate. That's handy.

My daughter is sick today, possibly early pneumonia. Tonight was the night to break out the chocolate and let one of the little squares melt on my tongue. Ahh.

Comments

  1. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get my package :) I know you and chocolate.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Scratchy throat?

Euro - USD - Euro - USD

Velib Paris