French Treats - petits

Tip of the day: Receive a French care package!
Bonne Maman Tartelettes citron - the jam and jelly company makes these sweet little tartelettes. Just a minute - Ok, I'm back. After staring at the picture and going to their website, I just had to go enjoy a lemony yummy.

The "cookies" are like a little inch and a half pie crust shell filled with lemon tart. Since I'm a huge lemon meringue pie fan, the lemon ones are a favorite - but other fruit flavors are available. In the Dallas area, Central Market carries them. http://www.bonne-maman.com/
Little French soap in the paper
Little French soap out of the paper - some lemony scent here as well
In a previous post I outlined my love for Cassis pastilles - http://europeantriptipaday.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-post.html
the other night I wasn't sick, but had a little cough attack in the middle of the night. I rolled over and pulled a lozenge out of the tin in the nightstand. So soothing.

And now my sweet French care package has been shared with you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scratchy throat?

Euro - USD - Euro - USD

Velib Paris