Embrace your inner tourist

Tip of the day: Take that gondola ride!

I have a wonderful excuse to go back to Venice - I didn't take that gondola ride the first time, and didn't sit at a sidewalk cafe on the canal to sip a beverage and take in the sights by the water.
It's been almost a year since my daughter and I went on our little adventure to Europe together.

So, my tip of the day, is to embrace your inner tourist when you travel and hold her/him tight! Take that gondola ride. Pay the premium price for a beverage at a canal front table if that is your dream.

If you are dreaming it - live it.

Comments

  1. Are you going there this summer? I hope you get to take this ride if you do return. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Scratchy throat?

Euro - USD - Euro - USD

Velib Paris