Eat gelato, pray gelato, love gelato!

Tip of the day: Eat more gelato!

On the movie poster for Eat, Pray, Love, Julia Roberts sits on a bench in Roma holding a spoon in her mouth with a cup of gelato in her hand.

I had my own "eat gelato, pray gelato, love gelato" experience in Italy. Time to get moving and document the gelato-a-day era of our spin through Roma, Firenze, and Venezia!

First off, the photos from the beautiful gelato shop in Firenze.
Gelato cones dancing
Nocciola (hazelnut)
Cioccolato
Pistacchio
Limone
Stracciatella (white base with chocolate shavings)


Comments

  1. Yum! I love gelato (I've only had it once at Whole Foods deli). You had the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gelato! And they look much prettier than normal ice cream.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Scratchy throat?

Euro - USD - Euro - USD

Velib Paris